[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
MTG Commander/Elder Dragon Highlander • View topic - Grixmas 2014 - Season's Beatings

Login | Register

All times are UTC - 7 hours

It is currently 2020-Jan-19 4:44 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 302 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next
 Post subject: Grixmas 2014 - Season's Beatings
AgePosted: 2014-Oct-10 9:22 pm 

Grixmas 2012 | Grixmas 2013 | Grixmas 2014 | Grixmas 2015 | Grixmas 2016 | Grixmas 2017 | Grixmas 2018

Last edited by St. Nic Bolas on 2015-Feb-07 7:19 am, edited 5 times in total.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Grixmas 2014 - Season's Beatings
AgePosted: 2014-Oct-10 9:22 pm 

Number of Participants: 17

Tally:

*All Parcels have been sent*

*All Parcels have been received*

4 Donations received (Maiden 77, Celerus, Masked Thespian and Treamayne)

Grixmas 2012 | Grixmas 2013 | Grixmas 2014 | Grixmas 2015 | Grixmas 2016 | Grixmas 2017 | Grixmas 2018

Last edited by St. Nic Bolas on 2015-Feb-07 7:18 am, edited 69 times in total.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2014-Oct-11 12:50 am 

3 Foil 10th Edition Russian Spark Elementals.

Or just random nonfoil edh things, Greater Good being the only big ticket item I need.

I am otherwise happy with a bunch of sharpied burnished harts.

Last edited by Joz on 2014-Oct-11 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2014-Oct-11 1:30 am 

I am so in. I am building a new cube and am looking for specific basic lands(like sixty of each), I don't care if they are foil or not but sharpie altered is nearly a must.

But any card that forces interactions with players is also cool.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2014-Oct-11 3:30 am 

I'm in (will PM shortly).

Requests, you say? My next EDH project is a deck revolving around putting as many copies of into play as humanly possible (yes, seriously). Therefore, I would be very pleased to see what someone interested in alters could do with Sydri herself. Failing that, foily or altered ry would be very welcome, or just anything that people think would be rather funny or effective in that sort of deck.

Current decklist can be found here: http://deckstats.net/decks/9175/139665-g-tterd-mmerung

(Red Artefacts).
(Simic Voltron).
(Bant Polymorphs).
(Grixis Treasure).
(Jund Apostles).
(Mardu Judo).

Last edited by Swmystery on 2014-Oct-11 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2014-Oct-11 6:00 am 

Definitely in for this. I am looking for ANY of the below generals altered, this is for my cube, which I am currently foiling, but these ones can't be foiled as they are only in the precons! Or any foil God, also for the cube :-)

Some of these are quite expensive though, so altered dragons are also very happily recieved. I collect them, so literally any. (If anyone has a spare Zodiac Dragon... :roll: :mrgreen: )

Last edited by maiden77 on 2014-Oct-14 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2014-Oct-11 7:49 am 

I had fun last year, and I would really like to participate again. I'm pretty simple--dragons, , or whatever.

Find something that interests you personally, and make it into a gift. You can't make a mistake with whatever you send.

The only other thing I can think of is my King Macar deck uses tokens as lands. My intent is to someday alter them all so they look turned to gold.

I can't wait to get digging into what I'm sending. Too bad the Storm Crow thing didn't work out... :twisted:

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2014-Oct-11 4:55 pm 

In for sure! PM sent.

I think my next project is Anowon, the Ruin Sage semi-STAX. Anything vamp or on-theme related as an alter would be super-awesome! Anything would be great, looking forward to it.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2014-Oct-11 5:47 pm 

Updated to here. Soliciting for feedback on the organization of information - do you all like the "single source of data" for each participant so far, rather than 1 wish spoiler (and a package tracking spoiler eventually)?

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2014-Oct-11 8:25 pm 

i think it all sounds awesome thus far

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2014-Oct-12 5:14 am 

The current organization looks great.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2014-Oct-14 2:12 am 

In as always!

Dasteksteel Elephant wnated specifics:

Path to Exile (any amunt)
Swords to Plowwshares (any amount)
Qasali Pridemage (any amount)
Elesh Norn (Pricy so no worries if out of range)
Seedborn Muse (Black bordered preferred)
Hushwing Gryff
Aven Mindcensor
Rifstone PortalÉ (The land that grants GW ability to all lands while in graveyard)
That fat 15/15 worm that's GW or am I imagining that....there's Worlspine Wurm too.
Brushland (any black bordered preferred)
Angel of Dire Hour
Thalia, Guardian of Thraben

Basically taxing stuff, hate bears, ramp...

NOT CARRIER PIGEONS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. EVEN LESS ALTERED ONES. >:(

- cEDH discard/attrition.
Pre-Modern:
A .
Duel Commander:
- Ramp ramp ramp into Ugin+Painter's Servant.
- Unbridled Aggro

Find me Saturdays at the Wizard's Tower - Ottawa and occasional Mondays at Westboro Legion for Duel Commander.

Last edited by CrazyPierre on 2014-Nov-08 10:58 am, edited 4 times in total.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2014-Oct-14 2:38 am 

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2014-Oct-14 10:10 am 

Like I said before, definitely in for this.

I could use a few non-player-rewards s... actual text-have is good. Or if someone wants to paint Trogdor, the Burninator on a , then I could stop using the slip of paper in the sleeve in my Karrthus deck. Beyond that, something unique that I can show off. Bonus points if it fits in the Helldagriff deck.

"The President's job - and if someone sufficiently vain and stupid is picked he won't realize this - is not to wield power, but to draw attention away from it." -- Douglas Adams, predicting the future.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2014-Oct-14 11:25 am 

Yep in for this. I will be sending registered mail/tracking this time, since my package got lost last year :(

Also, whoever gets me as a victim needs to be ok with sending cards overseas - I live in New Zealand

Edit:
Stuff I want - Morphs! I'm trying to build a mono-U deck and I don't have enough old-school morphs! Especially stuff like , , , , and so on :)

"- if this spell is played ten times in a given game then I suggest you warm up the tar and pluck some chickens" - tarnar

The internet's great at making noise, and poor at operating pants. There's gonna be half-dressed mobs screeching half-assed arguments for the rest of the 21st century - Kemev

Last edited by Viperion on 2014-Oct-17 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 302 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next