[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
MTG Commander/Elder Dragon Highlander • View topic - Jarad, Reanimator

Login | Register

All times are UTC - 7 hours

It is currently 2020-Jan-18 11:16 pm

Post subject: Jarad, Reanimator
AgePosted: 2014-Feb-13 7:22 am 

Check out my Jarad, Graveyard Combo Primer!

Last edited by razzliox on 2015-Mar-12 3:58 am, edited 8 times in total.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Jarad, Reanimator
AgePosted: 2014-Feb-13 3:23 pm 

I take it since you keep mentioning mill-related victories that none of your usual opponents run or since that would negate the whole thing?

"The President's job - and if someone sufficiently vain and stupid is picked he won't realize this - is not to wield power, but to draw attention away from it." -- Douglas Adams, predicting the future.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2014-Feb-13 3:43 pm 

The ornithopters still haven't towed tappedout in to the nearest skyship repair shop, so you might want to post a decklist here. [url]Manabase.com[/url] can tag your cards if you type it in there.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2014-Feb-16 6:46 pm 

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2014-Feb-16 8:08 pm 

It's really helpful to card tag your list, so that people don't have to have gatherer open or go from memory to ID all your cards. You can highlight each card name and then hit the [card] button above the text box, or you can use http://www.manabase.com like Kemev suggested.

"The President's job - and if someone sufficiently vain and stupid is picked he won't realize this - is not to wield power, but to draw attention away from it." -- Douglas Adams, predicting the future.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2014-Feb-17 3:18 pm 

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2014-Feb-17 5:05 pm 

I got a question, Crypt Ghast has the Exort ability, and that has a white simbol in this ability, is legal tu run that card if the commander does not have that mana color?

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2014-Feb-17 5:32 pm 

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2014-Feb-20 1:44 pm 

Updated.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2014-Feb-20 2:17 pm 

I hate to suggest these sorts of things, but since you're trying to be a jerk...

? Instant win with Dark Mike & can suppress annoying utility critters like Nin for a few turns

? "Ooops! I win!"

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2014-Oct-22 2:46 am 

Major update of old thread as I migrate back to this forum, now a bona fide primer. I plan on including a sample hand section soon. Furthermore I hope to put up some video footage of the deck in progress, either via an above-player camera or a screen recording of Lackey / Untap.in.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2015-Mar-11 2:50 pm 

Skullclamp is missing from your Decklist but you mention it the Card-by-Card section.

How's Necropotence been working out?

Do you miss Golgari Grave Troll, Nighthowler, or Life from the Loam?

The deck seems powerful, you have a bunch of tutors to setup reanimation on an early bomb. I guess I'm kinda thrown off as I've never seen a Jarad list with this few lands and this few creatures.

No offense, just kinda doubtful because I've seen Jarad decks with way more synergy, but maybe this build makes up for it in power.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2015-Mar-12 3:37 am 

Offline Profile