[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
MTG Commander/Elder Dragon Highlander • View topic - Roon's My Ally

Login | Register

All times are UTC - 7 hours

It is currently 2020-Jan-19 1:19 pm

Post subject: Roon's My Ally
AgePosted: 2018-Jun-20 1:04 pm 

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

I was asked to post what I have for an Ally deck, but I won't make any claims that this is a good deck or that is fits anybody's personal definition of what "Tribal" means outside of my own. But regardless, I hope you enjoy the deck as it's one of several iterations to make something like this build work.

and are really good in here for after a board wipe, because you can capture some of the Allies you've lost and begin populating tokens (the trick with Seance is the token created by it disappears at the end of turn, but copies of those tokens don't). does some work returning cards if you can since it hits so many Allies, but it's possible there's a better card for the slot (some might argue I should include , but I haven't generally needed the effect).

Other possible includes: (this card deserves a slot, but I forgot to get one last time I bought cards); (drat, I think I have a free copy somewhere, but I'll have to find it); (I'm hesitant based on CMC, but please sell me on it if you think it'll be good here). There's some others I've considered and passed on from time to time. is cool, but blinking Allies is a backup plan with Roon to just trying to pump out copies of creatures. It's very possible I should find my copy of for here, but you can't really copy those tokens like you can from other cards.

Even if this isn't to your taste, maybe it'll give you a good idea for what you'd rather do and that'll be enough for me.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Roon's My Ally
AgePosted: 2018-Jun-27 5:37 am 

I would love to see in the deck. Turns Roon into an Ally, and gives you unlimited wolf tokens (since they will also be allies) without ending the game due to "unstoppable effects" clause; Since it's a may ability.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Roon's My Ally
AgePosted: 2018-Jun-27 12:41 pm 

Offline Profile