[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
MTG Commander/Elder Dragon Highlander • View topic - Grixmas 2015 - Season's Beatings

Login | Register

All times are UTC - 7 hours

It is currently 2020-Jan-19 4:40 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Grixmas 2015 - Season's Beatings
AgePosted: 2015-Nov-22 5:40 am 

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2015-Nov-22 5:49 am 

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2015-Nov-22 6:38 am 

- cEDH discard/attrition.
Pre-Modern:
A .
Duel Commander:
- Ramp ramp ramp into Ugin+Painter's Servant.
- Unbridled Aggro

Find me Saturdays at the Wizard's Tower - Ottawa and occasional Mondays at Westboro Legion for Duel Commander.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2015-Nov-22 12:21 pm 

My evil master is having trouble seeing the image of the gifts, is anyone else able to see it?

I just want to make sure that people can see the awesome swag I got. I hope they are upset that their swag hasn't showed up yet and they are lonely and depressed in the true Grixis spirit.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2015-Nov-22 3:01 pm 

"The President's job - and if someone sufficiently vain and stupid is picked he won't realize this - is not to wield power, but to draw attention away from it." -- Douglas Adams, predicting the future.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2015-Nov-22 4:24 pm 

I cannot see it, either. When I try to load it directly, it brings me to a Google login.
Maybe you need to use a different site to host the image to make it work? I typically use imgur.

My Decks: Zombiepocalypse (Thraximundar) ♦ Thrun stands alone (voltron) ♦ Ashling the Burninator ♦ Doran beatdown (treefolk/plant tribal) ♦ Mine! (UB theft/clone) ♦ Vampire Beatdown () ♦ BW Enchantments ()

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2015-Nov-22 7:37 pm 

Rules check: If your Grixmas gift requires you to sing, wouldn't you have to post it on youtube and link it to the forum?

:twisted:

Sissay 5c Superfriends
Morophon Eldrazi (5C Devoid)
Grenzo's Goblins

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2015-Nov-23 3:26 am 

- cEDH discard/attrition.
Pre-Modern:
A .
Duel Commander:
- Ramp ramp ramp into Ugin+Painter's Servant.
- Unbridled Aggro

Find me Saturdays at the Wizard's Tower - Ottawa and occasional Mondays at Westboro Legion for Duel Commander.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2015-Nov-23 10:55 am 

Grixmas 2012 | Grixmas 2013 | Grixmas 2014 | Grixmas 2015 | Grixmas 2016 | Grixmas 2017 | Grixmas 2018

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2015-Nov-23 2:47 pm 

I will say I've received something in the mail in the form of a Grixmas gift, but I can't be certain who it is from or if more is coming my way.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2015-Nov-23 2:49 pm 

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2015-Nov-23 3:10 pm 

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2015-Nov-23 7:02 pm 

Mine has been mailed out to my Grixis friend. :mrgreen:

Sissay 5c Superfriends
Morophon Eldrazi (5C Devoid)
Grenzo's Goblins

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2015-Nov-23 8:54 pm 

i have been super busy buying a house and have been far less proactive this year than last. I am gonna raid my binders tonight to select gifts ready to alter with me epic sharpie skills....happily i haven't received anything yet so i don't need to feel too guilty about my procrastination!!

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2015-Nov-24 10:45 am 

Segrus is the .5 received. DarkstetelElephant, Kemev, Maiden and Wolfsbane should all be watching their mailbox.

Don't forget to keep checking the Summary page for updates to numbers of packages sent. Your summary will have the sent date and tracking info if available, in case you need to be watching for an arrival.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go kill a bird to prepare it for roasting.

Grixmas 2012 | Grixmas 2013 | Grixmas 2014 | Grixmas 2015 | Grixmas 2016 | Grixmas 2017 | Grixmas 2018

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next