Login | Register

All times are UTC - 7 hours

It is currently 2019-Dec-09 9:20 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Grixmas 2016
AgePosted: 2016-Dec-06 2:35 am 

Inkeyes22 I'm glad the package got there and that you enjoyed it :).

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2016-Dec-06 2:46 am 

Shabbaman wrote:
Homelands boosters are the new Storm Crows?
why not everyone news some homelands in their life.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2016-Dec-06 8:14 am 

Hopefully my recipient opens their mailbox sometime soon, as their cards should have been delivered yesterday. I'm anxious to see what they think.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2016-Dec-06 8:39 am 

Segrus wrote:
Hopefully my recipient opens their mailbox sometime soon, as their cards should have been delivered yesterday. I'm anxious to see what they think.

I feel ya.

"The President's job - and if someone sufficiently vain and stupid is picked he won't realize this - is not to wield power, but to draw attention away from it." -- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide tot he Galaxy Radio Transcripts predicting the future.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2016-Dec-06 8:53 am 

Some nice stuff in here. I really love foil basics. I didn't have any rat tokens. I just recently had my sole copy of Song of the Dryads go missing - I think it got swept up accidentally at the end of a game. Signets and Signetlands: I never have enough. And Snow Lands!!! As someone who started in Ice Age and never had a good reason to replace them after my ten year break, these are a real nostalgic treat.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2016-Dec-06 2:23 pm 

Update:

11 Packages Sent

5 Packages Received

5 Extensions Approved

3 Participants, no contact

1 Package Received, no PM sent for receipt

1 Package Received, no pictures posted yet

1 Donation received (1 en route)

That is all

Grixmas 2012 | Grixmas 2013 | Grixmas 2014 | Grixmas 2015 | Grixmas 2016 | Grixmas 2017 | Grixmas 2018 | Grixmas 2019

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2016-Dec-08 2:29 am 

Grixmas gift received! A big thanks to Swmystery, and a merry grixmas to you as well!

Scanned image is rather large, so I put it in spoiler tag.

"The President's job - and if someone sufficiently vain and stupid is picked he won't realize this - is not to wield power, but to draw attention away from it." -- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide tot he Galaxy Radio Transcripts predicting the future.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2016-Dec-08 3:27 am 

Aha! Glad to see that got there.

Now, a confession of sorts. I have no altering skills whatsoever, but I wanted to do something a little special. That Master Transmuter is a previous Grixmas gift I received from Masked Thespian. Since I no longer have any use for it, I threw it in as a Storm-Crows-Going-Round-The-World gift. I hope they prove useful to you Sid.

Daretti, Scrap Savant (Red Artefacts).
Ephara, God of the Polis (Azorius Men O'War)
Rubinia Soulsinger (Bant Polymorphs).
Kess, Dissident Mage (Grixis Treasure).
Sek'Kuar, Deathkeeper (Jund Apostles).
Mathas, Fiend Seeker (Mardu Judo).

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2016-Dec-08 9:15 am 

I just got my package and it's SWEET!
3 Custom Sand Warrior Tokens, 1 custom (Grixmas) SPirit 3/3 for Oyobi and a slew of stuff for Kraj/Atraxa. Thank you, post updated with pics later!

Ah this is unfortunate. I'm going to have to upload them to photobucket and so on and will do so asap, count on this beijng done by tomorrow night. The Graveboard tokens were super cool!

Imugz:

Xantcha, Sleeper Agent - cEDH discard/attrition.
Pre-Modern:
A Denying Wind.
Duel Commander:
Nissa, Vastwoord Seer - Ramp ramp ramp into Ugin+Painter's Servant.
Kari Zev, Skyship Raider - Unbridled Aggro

Find me Saturdays at the Wizard's Tower - Ottawa and occasional Mondays at Westboro Legion for Duel Commander.

Last edited by CrazyPierre on 2016-Dec-09 12:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2016-Dec-08 9:52 am 

RE: Update...

I've been contacted by everybody now, and some of the "unknowns" had already sent, but forgotten to PM that to me.

St. Nic Bolas wrote:

14 Packages Sent

8 Packages Received

5 Extensions not yet sent

Thanks to all who passed updates over the last ~48 hrs.

Grixmas 2012 | Grixmas 2013 | Grixmas 2014 | Grixmas 2015 | Grixmas 2016 | Grixmas 2017 | Grixmas 2018 | Grixmas 2019

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2016-Dec-09 7:15 am 

Post Office says my package was delivered 3 days ago... really hoping it got there OK.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2016-Dec-09 12:01 pm 

It occurred to me after sending the package that I'd put my real name on the package and not my screen-name. Sovarius, expect something on Monday.

Carthain wrote:
The idea that you should be able to build your deck however you want and still be competitive is false, and a bad idea to have. Taken to the extreme, that's like making a deck with no removal in it, and then complaining that you can't win because stuff your opponents play gets in your way.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2016-Dec-10 2:26 am 

So, very long awaited, Tim's Grixmas gift to me finally arrived! Thank you very much for all of this, especially my new Gojira cards!

I'm definitely playing the Gojira cards for my B Movie Monsters of Animar deck. It's going to be so awesome having that around for effect. Now I need to go back and see about updating the deck (if there is something).

The other cards will certainly find a home. I've always found the art on Orcish Settlers to be a really funny take on the famous painting, and you've made it just that much funnier Tim. MLD is one of the only strategies I don't have, but maybe I'll build one now. Just got to find the right commander for it.

And, of course, more Storm Crows!

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2016-Dec-10 3:00 am 

Segrus wrote:
So, very long awaited, Tim's Grixmas gift to me finally arrived! Thank you very much for all of this, especially my new Gojira cards!

I'm definitely playing the Gojira cards for my B Movie Monsters of Animar deck. It's going to be so awesome having that around for effect. Now I need to go back and see about updating the deck (if there is something).

The other cards will certainly find a home. I've always found the art on Orcish Settlers to be a really funny take on the famous painting, and you've made it just that much funnier Tim. MLD is one of the only strategies I don't have, but maybe I'll build one now. Just got to find the right commander for it.

And, of course, more Storm Crows!

I said that I was gonna give you cards that would make people not want to play with you. I altered them so you felt compelled to play them, in essence for Grixis I made you an A'hole.

But honestly, if you aren't hitting the guy that is already down, LD is a great way to even stuff out, take care of problems, and bring green ramp decks to size.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2016-Dec-10 6:20 am 

Well done Tim. Good postal bribe to make sure the crows arrived after he already sent his batch off.

Segrus wrote:
I'm definitely playing the Gojira cards for my B Movie Monsters of Animar deck.

Heathen! How dare you imply Godzilla is a B-movie.

Though, you should probably work on a Duel Deck for King Kong; so you can remake Godzilla vs King Kong (will you go with American or Japanese ending?). Who should be King Kong? Uril maybe? Molimo? Borborygmos Enraged?

HK

Hazezon Tamar - Manland theme
Seshiro the Anointed - Snake Tribal
Jedit Ojanen of Efrava - Cat and Warrior Dual Tribal
Doran, the Seige Tower - Wall Tribal
Progenitus - Hydra themed Proliferate Deck
Karona, the False God - Backstabbing Hug

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next