Solemn Offering
Psychic Intrusion
Syphon Life
Reach Through Mists
Index

Planeswalkers
Jace Beleren
Gideon, Ally of Zendikar

I haven't quite decided what to do with this deck, and there's a bunch of cards I'm aiming to get and install (once I get another job). For now, most of what I need is non-basic lands and mana rocks. I've already got my eyes set on getting the Dimir and Orzhov Guildgates and Keyrunes, but past that, I dunno yet.

Carthain wrote:
The idea that you should be able to build your deck however you want and still be competitive is false, and a bad idea to have. Taken to the extreme, that's like making a deck with no removal in it, and then complaining that you can't win because stuff your opponents play gets in your way.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: ARTIES & 'OOMIES
AgePosted: 2016-Apr-20 2:47 am 

Dis-ree... dus-reh... OI! Iz you sayin' dat you'z jus' not s'posed to pay atenshun to da BIGGEST, da MEENEST, an' da GREENEST boyz in da galakzy? Wot da zog's rong wif ya? You'z lucky I'z just typin' text on a skreen, uvverwise I'd give ya a good stompin'!

If you'z lookin fer humies (an' I can't imajin why you'd be, aside's fer stompin em, but dat's sides da point) Thraben Doomsayer and Pain Seer iz two a' my fav'rite wunz. I mean, dey ain't no Yarrick, but whatcha'z gonna do, roight? Course, dere'z plenty o' humies in dat new set wot just came out, so go outn' getcha sommadem Shadows ova Innis.. Iggis... Istrad... sommadem Shadows ova dat Spooky Place packs. Deyz got all kindsa wazza gubbinz fer humies in dere, like dat Hanweir Militia Captain or dat Thalia's Lieutenant. Might wanna give da old set from dat Spooky Place a wunce-ova too, see bout pickin youz up a Thalia, Guardian of Thraben, a Geist-Honored Monk, or a Champion of the Parish.

If you'z lookin fer gubbinz, doohickeyz, thingamabobz, and all dat mekboy stuff, well you'zd prolly do alroight gettin you'zself a Soul Foundry an' a Mimic Vat, seein as how you'z got a lotta da boyz in dere, plus dey'z pretty deece by dey'z selves. If'n you want even more gubbinz fer yer boyz, see bout gettin youz some t'ings loike Door of Destinies, Stoneforge Masterwork, Coat of Arms, Akroma's Memorial, an' Leonin Sun Standard. Fer utility, get yerself somma dem gubbinz wot 'splode when ya use em loike Relic of Progenitus, Unstable Obelisk, sum Spellbombz and sum Capsulez (take yer pick) and da loike, since you can go an' bring em on back with Sharoom after ya 'splode em. Da spellbombz is roight nice fer dis, since dey'z go an' draw you a card too. A Krark-Clan Ironworks would be good too, since you'z kin smash up all yer extra gubbinz fer teef, den bring em roight back!

Oy mate, dis here'z a lot of gubbinz and boyz you need. You sure you'z got enuff teef to pay fer all dat? Well, you'z ken see about diggin up some old Keyrunes, Signets, an all dat uvver stuff. I'm sure some of da uvver bosses would go ahead and give ya deres. Chromatic Lantern iz good since you'z runnin more den two colorz, so'z it would give ya teef and fix yer teef ta boot. Dat'z value, dat iz!

Roight, you ritin' all dis down? Good! Bring dat requi... rekesit.. rekkasishun... bring dat "Gimme Deze Gubbinz!" form on up to da mekboyz and dey'll sort ya roight up!

Boy'z buildin' a humie deck. Wot'z da WAAAGH comin' to?

Ah zog it, at least he ain't buildin' a panzee deck.

Bladewing the Risen - MTG: Blood Dragon - OST by Powerglove
Dosan the Falling Leaf - Mono-Green Accelerator
Vish Kal, Blood Arbiter - Feed it to Vish
Toshiro Umezawa - Budget Creatureless
Prossh, Skyraider of Kher - Combo Jund
Marath, Will of the Wild - Beast-Mode Tribal
Scion of the Ur-Dragon - Mortal Combat Dredge
Kamahl & Jeska - Tag Team Voltron

Offline Profile