Login | Register

All times are UTC - 7 hours

It is currently 2019-Sep-18 12:06 pm

Post subject: Can Titania Be run in a Sidisi deck?
AgePosted: 2015-Apr-22 6:29 am 

Besides the obvious ability of returning a land from the graveyard I can't think of a reason of running Titania, Protector of Argoth in a Sidisi, Brood Tyrant. It seems like there's some potential synergy there. Can anyone think of a reason to run her in a Sidisi deck?

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Can Titania Be run in a Sidisi deck?
AgePosted: 2015-Apr-22 6:51 am 

Jaxs wrote:
Besides the obvious ability of returning a land from the graveyard I can't think of a reason of running Titania, Protector of Argoth in a Sidisi, Brood Tyrant. It seems like there's some potential synergy there. Can anyone think of a reason to run her in a Sidisi deck?

Titania is certainly a power house by her self adding her to a deck that feeds the graveyard can have some benefits for her as-well. Since you have access to Black you could have recursion of her if she gets killed and you could also run crucible to get back tech edge, strip-mine and wasteland it just seems solid. Also since you can run so many fetch lands she just seems good to me.

I wouldn't say it's an auto include but she is definitely good stuff.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Can Titania Be run in a Sidisi deck?
AgePosted: 2015-Apr-23 12:37 am 

Well, Sidisi and Titania both have very obvious Synergies with Life from the Loam and Crucible of Worlds, so I could definitely see putting all these cards in the same deck. (Heck, even Harvest Wurm is probably fine in Sidisi.) It's not amazing, but if you want to play both these creatures, I don't see a compelling reason not to.

Offline Profile