Login | Register

All times are UTC - 7 hours

It is currently 2019-Sep-18 3:39 am

Post subject: EDH at Pro Tour San Diego
AgePosted: 2007-Jul-01 10:22 am 
EDH Rules Committee

Hey all,

There's a wrapup of Friday Night's EDH games at the pro tour, as part of the event's "Judge Blog" </plug>. You can find it (and probably a Saturday wrap too), here:

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=mt ... g07/jblog2

Gavin

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
AgePosted: 2007-Jul-04 11:45 am 

Also, as a public service announcement to everyone: if you're ever in a game with me, I have a good chance of winning, so it's okay to direct some extra attention at me, although this is by no means guaranteed, especially if I'm playing a new or themed deck. Same deal for Sheldon, with a bit less variation, since he mainly plays one deck. But if you're ever in a game with Rashad, take him out immediately - I've only ever known him to play combo decks, so if you wait for him to look threatening, it's too late. Kill him. Kill him with fire.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
AgePosted: 2007-Jul-04 12:13 pm 
EDH Rules Committee

RobRoy wrote:
I've only ever known him to play combo decks, so if you wait for him to look threatening, it's too late.

Or at the very least, hold some good disruption to stop him... just don't ignore him till he's dangerous. Plan ahead, and stop him with either tempo or permission or something. Jester's cap is a good card people, I'm tellin ya.

G

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
AgePosted: 2007-Jul-12 7:47 pm 
EDH Rules Committee

Which one deck would you be talking about? Darigaaz? Merieke? One of the five decks I left home? I think I played 4 different games with 4 different decks.

But yes, kill Rashad. Kill him soon. He would argue, btw, that the Enduring Ideal deck isn't "combo."

Offline Profile