Login | Register

All times are UTC - 7 hours

It is currently 2019-Jan-17 9:54 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 333 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
 Post subject: Re: Forum Game: I Need A Hero!
AgePosted: 2019-Jan-09 12:56 am 

Inkeyes22 wrote:
Talk to me about Remand.

I think there are a few lists that would find Remand acceptable. Any tempo-based deck is going to like pushing back without card disadvantage. There's also some interesting political angles with this card (along with Delay, or Ertai's Meddling). It's not truly an answer, and other players are made aware that a colossal threat is still pending; if you Remand a huge Genesis Wave or Primal Surge, other players know they have (maybe) a turn to leverage their own threats against the offending player.

Currently, I play Remand in Isperia the Inscrutable. The information there is rather handy, and I can usually tutor an answer in the form of a creature with flying, so the non-answer part of it usually doesn't matter.

Have we talked about Rite of Belzenlok yet?

Follow me on Twitter: @generalspeak

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2019-Jan-13 12:03 am 

Inkeyes22 wrote:
Have we talked about Rite of Belzenlok yet?

Pretty much any good Cleric commander would suffice. Ayli, Eternal Pilgrim would let you sacrifice the demon for life gain. Clerics also go very well with enchantment-based decks.

Next: Golden Guardian.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2019-Jan-14 10:35 am 

MMLgamer wrote:
Next: Golden Guardian.

Like most cards that generate tokens, Brudiclad is on the table here. But I feel like that answer has been used too much. Does anyone have a better one?

"The President's job - and if someone sufficiently vain and stupid is picked he won't realize this - is not to wield power, but to draw attention away from it." -- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide tot he Galaxy Radio Transcripts predicting the future.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 333 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23