Login | Register

All times are UTC - 7 hours

It is currently 2019-Aug-21 12:33 pm

Post subject:
AgePosted: 2008-May-09 1:10 pm 

warble wrote:
Philatio wrote:
Genomancer wrote:
Limited Resources was useful for detecting jerks... like some sort of red herring. If someone was willing to play it just because it wasn't on the banned list, you probably didn't want to play them anyway ;)

Gavin

Hear! Hear! Evil card.

DAMN IT! Had I but known, I would have constructed a deck with the sole purpose being to tutor for Limited Resources and stall the game while it was in play. Next time you guys better give me some advanced warning so I can start breaking the card prior to it's banning. Like playing Gifts in Vintage. Any fool could see Gifts was broken as fuck. Where's the list of the broken as fuck cards for EDH that aren't banned? I feel saddened by this loss of me annoying people. But . . . I only eat the sour cream and onion herring so am I not officially red?

use a search engine to come up with your own clever cards for decks like I do Nate. I've known about the evils of this card in non- EDH multiplayer for yeeeeaaaars. Don't be lazy and expect to be spoon-fed.

Offline Profile