Login | Register

All times are UTC - 7 hours

It is currently 2019-Dec-11 7:38 pm

Post subject: Re: Experience Morph With Ezuri
AgePosted: 2016-Jan-29 1:28 am 

Kemev wrote:
DEN + Ixidron is kind of filthy

Not really. The Ixidron would flip the deadeye, and then it wouldn't be deadeye anymore. So you get one extra Ixidron use out of it, assuming you play Ix first and then deadeye.

EDIT: Unless you're talking about being able to slowly unflip all your stuff, which is good, but I'd hardly call it "filthy", given that you need to spend 2UU for each one.

"The President's job - and if someone sufficiently vain and stupid is picked he won't realize this - is not to wield power, but to draw attention away from it." -- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide tot he Galaxy Radio Transcripts predicting the future.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Experience Morph With Ezuri
AgePosted: 2016-Jan-29 9:36 am 

Thor_Naadoh wrote:
Ixidor pumps your morphs - and those in turn won't trigger Ezuri anymore.

Playing Ixi invalidates Ezi.

On playing Ixidor, Reality Sculptor, I'm leaning this direction. Losing the advantage of getting to hit an experience counter as long as Ixidor is out is big. I play the morph cards face down throughout the whole game, and even more so the turn after Ixidor would come out (since I'll hit my sixth land drop and be able to cast two cards face down in a single turn if I want).

Deadeye Navigator would probably be filthy, but for a different reason. It removes diversity of options. It removes incentive to play more cards, and encourages spamming the same cards over and over (why play down another morph creature for three mana when I can just blink it with Deadeye, get an ETB effect and an experience counter?). I don't want to be that guy, and I don't think it's be any fun. It is too far down the road of unfun.

Offline Profile