MTG Commander/Elder Dragon Highlander
http://mtgcommander.net/Forum/

Grixmas 2016
http://mtgcommander.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=18363
Page 13 of 15

Author:  Viperion [ 2017-Jan-06 8:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Grixmas 2016

Treamayne wrote:
Viperion wrote:
When is that Jaya post from Treamayne?


Well, it's from your Jaya Ballard Decklist on this forum, when did you last update it (obviously before you completed the Jaya Flavor Text collection)?

"Last edited by Viperion on 2011-Apr-16 1:02 am, edited 5 times in total."

Hehehe :)

Author:  Treamayne [ 2017-Jan-06 1:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Grixmas 2016

Viperion wrote:
Treamayne wrote:
Viperion wrote:
When is that Jaya post from Treamayne?


Well, it's from your Jaya Ballard Decklist on this forum, when did you last update it (obviously before you completed the Jaya Flavor Text collection)?

"Last edited by Viperion on 2011-Apr-16 1:02 am, edited 5 times in total."

Hehehe


Oops

Author:  Shabbaman [ 2017-Jan-06 6:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Grixmas 2016

Bolts is getting old, he needs glasses for those tiny letters.

Author:  St. Nic Bolas [ 2017-Jan-07 1:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Grixmas 2016

With three minions voting, the points stand thus (Names withheld until the final count):

9
8
8
1
1

Lurkers: remember you don't have to have participated to vote...

- Nic

Shabbaman wrote:
Bolas is getting old, he needs glasses for those tiny letters.


You should know I had PRK

Before: (With glasses)
Image

After: (Without)
Image

Author:  Shabbaman [ 2017-Jan-07 4:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Grixmas 2016

I blame autocorrect.

Author:  Wolfsbane706 [ 2017-Jan-07 7:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Grixmas 2016

Shabbaman wrote:
I blame autocorrect.

The woes of posting on mobile.

Author:  Shabbaman [ 2017-Jan-07 8:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Grixmas 2016

Wolfsbane706 wrote:
Shabbaman wrote:
I blame autocorrect.

The woes of posting on mobile.


The upside is that it lets me post pictures that I have on my phone. This is what I sent:

https://goo.gl/photos/D8BP5myVWTKCxaZs8

A full set of Borderlands themed cards. The claptrap is my favorite. I started with the ugly Xmas trees, but I wasn't satisfied. I had a rush of inspiration and bought some white paint to do Santa beards. This turned into full Santa's. I ended up doing a lot more alters than I had planned, but I had a lot of fun. Unfortunately a lot of these are unplayable, but I hope the Italian Legends make up for it.

Author:  Sid the Chicken [ 2017-Jan-07 1:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Grixmas 2016

St. Nic Bolas wrote:
With three minions voting, the points stand thus (Names withheld until the final count):

9
8
8
1
1


It's nice to see there's no clear-cut winner, even if the sample size is small.

Author:  zimagic [ 2017-Jan-09 6:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Grixmas 2016

Oi Oi Oi! St Nick aka Masked Thespian's parcel has arrived and it's a doozy!

A big pack of Blu-tac, a letter & lots of really amazing cards:
Foil Extended art Zendikar Swamps, Homonculi, Overruns, Flechbags (extra ya: it's in Japanese!! :mrgreen: ), loads of Kozilek-related eldrazi goodness, and some sweet, sweet want list goodies: Nissa, Torrential Gearhulk, inventor's Fair & Faith's Reward.
You can see it all here:
http://imgur.com/a/9adfy

Thanks Mr Thespian!!!

Author:  St. Nic Bolas [ 2017-Jan-09 4:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Grixmas 2016

Oh Zimagic, last in the alphabet and last in our hearts (therefore last to receive).

Glad you finally got the goods and hope you can use them to destroy someone's day.

All packages complete and updated.
-----------------------------------

10 Days remain for voting, and only five people have voted so far (hint, hint, nudge, nudge).

Tallies stand thus:

14
9
8
7
3
3
1

It's not a runaway yet.

Author:  Tim Proctor [ 2017-Jan-10 2:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Grixmas 2016

St. Nic Bolas wrote:
10 Days remain for voting, and only five people have voted so far (hint, hint, nudge, nudge).

Tallies stand thus:

14
9
8
7
3
3
1

It's not a runaway yet.


Anyone who voted differently than I was wrong and they need to fix themselves.

Author:  St. Nic Bolas [ 2017-Jan-15 6:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Grixmas 2016

Five days remain, and no new votes have been cast. Tallies remain unchanged.

St. Nic Bolas wrote:

Tallies stand thus:

14
9
8
7
3
3
1

It's not a runaway yet.

Author:  Wolfsbane706 [ 2017-Jan-15 6:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Grixmas 2016

Pictures of my victim's package have yet to surface, so I haven't been counting myself among the vote options since there's nothing to reference. I should maybe vote on something, though.

Author:  St. Nic Bolas [ 2017-Jan-16 1:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Grixmas 2016

Wolfsbane706 wrote:
Pictures of my victim's package have yet to surface, so I haven't been counting myself among the vote options since there's nothing to reference. I should maybe vote on something, though.


St. Nic Bolas wrote:
In true Grixmas fashion, you can base your votes on whatever criteria you wish. However, you may not vote for yourself or the gift you received.


You woudn't be able to vote for yourself anyway.

Author:  St. Nic Bolas [ 2017-Jan-19 8:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Grixmas 2016

1 Day (and a few hours) remain for voting, Seven people have voted.

Tallies stand thus:

14
14
14
7
6
3
3
1
1


Non-participants, remember you can also vote with a PM.

Page 13 of 15 All times are UTC - 7 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/