MTG Commander/Elder Dragon Highlander
http://mtgcommander.net/Forum/

Mailbox Monday!
http://mtgcommander.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=17704
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Joz [ 2015-May-18 12:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Mailbox Monday!

Ya, I totally couldn't find the previous mail box thread.


Actual Monday's Mailbox Swag!

Image

Author:  MrCool [ 2015-May-18 1:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mailbox Monday!

Cool. What's the smokestack for?

Author:  Joz [ 2015-May-18 1:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mailbox Monday!

MrCool wrote:
Cool. What's the smokestack for?

Uh....


Tears.

Author:  Wolfsbane706 [ 2015-May-18 3:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mailbox Monday!

Joz wrote:
MrCool wrote:
Cool. What's the smokestack for?

Uh....


Tears.

Call the chimney sweeps (step in time!)?

Author:  scatteredsun [ 2015-May-19 2:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mailbox Monday!

Joz wrote:
MrCool wrote:
Cool. What's the smokestack for?

Uh....


Tears.


QOTD

well played.

Author:  DarksteelElephant [ 2015-May-19 6:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mailbox Monday!

Ooh, cards I want. Joz, we are not so different, you and I. Or are we? *cue dramatic music*

Author:  Joz [ 2015-May-19 6:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mailbox Monday!

DarksteelElephant wrote:
Ooh, cards I want. Joz, we are not so different, you and I. Or are we? *cue dramatic music*

Are you sexy, strong, charismatic, and a natural born jack of all trades.

Author:  Treamayne [ 2015-May-19 10:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mailbox Monday!

Joz wrote:
DarksteelElephant wrote:
Ooh, cards I want. Joz, we are not so different, you and I. Or are we? *cue dramatic music*

Are you sexy, strong, charismatic, and a natural born jack of all trades.

If he is, guess that would mean you two are nothing alike... huh?

Author:  Joz [ 2015-Jun-01 1:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mailbox Monday!

Strictly speaking, as an EDH only player; I have absolutely NO idea why I need a Karakas.

But at $46, for something that is still very much sleeve playble and only shows heavy wear, no tears or creases, I'm like, GIDDY. (Also, I just aced my Accounting Mid Term, so I got supper giddy as soon as my numbers finally matched up after 3 hours!!!!

WOOOH!

My giddneenesss level, is over 9 MILLION. I could play magic for a week straight, lose every game, and still be giddy about today! WOOOOHHOOO!

http://i.imgur.com/UvUqWJK.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/bV65Y2e.jpg

also, furthers my dreams of owning each of the Legends "Power".

Author:  Joz [ 2015-Jun-19 10:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mailbox Monday!

Got a shipment in from an internet trade; and stopped by one of the game stores on my way home from work today and picked up a few things - and totally forgot to get a Salvaging Station.

Image

Author:  tenminutegod [ 2015-Jun-22 1:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mailbox Monday!

Joz wrote:
Got a shipment in from an internet trade; and stopped by one of the game stores on my way home from work today and picked up a few things - and totally forgot to get a Salvaging Station.

Image

6 Invader Parasites?

Author:  Joz [ 2015-Jun-22 3:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mailbox Monday!

tenminutegod wrote:
Joz wrote:
Got a shipment in from an internet trade; and stopped by one of the game stores on my way home from work today and picked up a few things - and totally forgot to get a Salvaging Station.

Image

6 Invader Parasites?

They were like $0.25 each; so I picked up a few extras.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 7 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/